For loads of 300 to 5.000 kg
- Loads up to 5.000 Kg
- Single pole design
- Three possible access points
- Trolley guided by conical rollers and double internal bearing
- Hydraulic power unit with monobloc control unit and manual lowering valve
- Hydraulic cylinder with ground steel rod and parachute valve 48, 24 or 12 V controls with emergency stop button and timer to avoid limit switch failures
- Self-levelling stop from 1.000 Kg upwards.
- Non-skid plate platform floor
- Standardised lifting speed from 0.10 to 0.15 m/s
- No machine room required
- Explosion-proof (ATEX) installation available upon request
- Travel: variable up to 12.72 meters with maximum load.
- Guides: UPN beams.
- Drive: hydraulic.
- Engine: 1 to 20 hp.
- Speed: from 0.10 to 0.20 m / s.
- Supply voltage: 220 V single-phase or three-phase 220/380 V.
- Control voltage: 24 V (low voltage).
- Maximum load: 5,000 kg.
- Do I need a lot of space to install a platform lift or hoist?
The enier forklifts are custom made, so we can adapt to almost any need for space. If you want to be sure which is the most convenient solution for your case, do not hesitate to ask for an interview and inform you without any commitment.
- What is the capacity of industrial platforms enier?
We manufacture from the dumbwaiter to 80 kg, up to lifting heavy loads of 10,000 kg.
- Can I install or adapt the platform or hoist to the characteristics of my local?
Almost certainly. Only we need a hollow face can support the guides and that is resistant to the efforts required. There is a possibility of access to the platform by any of the other three sides, easing the burden.
- What kind of traction used platforms or hoists enier?
Groups enier traction hoist for light loads are electric, while the remaining are hydraulic.
- Should I ask permission works or works?
We adapt the existing gap or space. If you have to build the gap, the pit or enclosure to work, you must ask the municipal license, even for minor works.
- What kind of maintenance must be performed?
The frequency of maintenance depends on usage and model. We recommend preventive maintenance specified in the user’s manual to ensure the proper functioning of the machine and extend its life.
- What current need the lifts or hoists to run?
The various models of lifting platforms for loads up to 1,200 kg can be supplied either with a single-phase voltage of 230 V or 230/400 V three-phase, while the other models for heavier loads can only be fed with three-phase voltage 230/400 V.
- What if there is a fault in the supply of light while I’m using the elevator?
If there is a fault in the supply of light, the elevator will stop and can not climb to the top floor. If you have battery kit you can descend to the lower floor.
- How fast circulating loaders platforms?
It varies by model and incorporates the features, but the average maximum speed is 0.20 m / s.
- How much power does a forklift?
Hoist consumption depends on the motor you have installed. In models for light loads consumption it is comparable to an appliance.
- A lot enier ago one platforms forklifts noise?
Because of its design, just it makes noise when in operation.
- Will it be difficult to learn to use the forklift platform?
You do not worry about it, because its use is very intuitive. In addition, after installation, our technicians will carefully explain how it works and if there were any doubt you even remember that we are at your disposal.
- Can I finance my platform lifts?
Of course. Do not hesitate to ask for information about it.
- How much will last the installation of the hoist platform?
In a few days the industrial platform or hoist is installed and ready to use.
- What is the delivery time of a forklift?
Less than 12 weeks. In case of need, it can be reduced to 2 to 3 weeks.
- What guarantee will my platform lifts?
Enier platforms loaders have 2-year warranty to cover defects in parts manufacturing and assembly. The -case haberlas- batteries and electric box are exempt from warranty.
- If I have a problem with my platform lift or hoist, who will decide?
If you have any problems with your platform or enier forklifts, we have a technical service that will assist you as soon as possible.
- If I’m interested in a forklift platform, how to request budget?
You should only ask the Information by contacting us by phone or by the form, which, when completed with your data, you must send back to. An agent sales engineer will contact you. To recommend the best solution and will provide a budget without any commitment on your part.
Política de privacidad y cookies