Lift, good-lifts and stairlifts
Together we find the best solution!
What is a stairlift?
The chair stairlift facilitates easily climb the stairs to the elderly or disabled people, it is a quiet, comfortable and safe solution. This type of chair has key parts such as the seat, backrest, armrest, footrest, motor and rail.
- This is the result of a perfect combination of modern design and ergonomics.
- The seat, armrests and footrest are foldable, so it allows the chair to occupy the minimum of space when it is not in use.
- The buttons located in the armrests allow us to control the movement from inside the chair. In addition, using wireless operating panel on floor, the chair will move comfortably from the upper and lower stop.
- The engine and automatic recharge batteries are integrated under the seat, protected with safety systems that stop the chair at any obstacles we encounter on the stairs.
- In relation to the system power supply, it is important to explain that it is not necessary to change the power house since the rail is connected via a transformer to a plug housing and thus allows to recharge batteries chair.
- Can be installed on stairs straight or curved section, and either inside or outside the building.
- Can be installed on both sides of the staircase and its small dimensions make additional space for foot traffic.
- You can choose from a wide range of tapestry colors and different materials to suit.